Fennec player is a universal Media Player which mainly focuses on high definition audio/video Playback and transcoding, it can play and convert into almost every audio/video file format available (see the list below). It supports converting/ripping/joining and playback, including features like headphone preview, easy tag editing, file name formatting, channel separated equalizations, DSP effects, volume/gain control and equalization for conversion and so. It's designed to be fast, compatible and easy to use - with 64bit floating point internal Precision for audio. Fennec player is released under GNU General Public License, so you can read/modify source codes and contribute your support to the project freely (for more information, see help documentation).
Main Features Available
* Can convert any file from the 'Decoding' list to 'Encoding'.
* Audio CD ripping (to any format in the 'Encoding' list, with easy tagging).
* Joining multiple media into a single (to any format in the 'Encoding' list).
* Highly dynamic plug-ins interface, so you can add/remove plug-ins and edit their settings manually.
* Visualizations, add/remove or make your plug-in.
* Multichannel support (up to 16 channels) for both playback and transcoding.
* A customizable 10 band Equalizer for each channel.
* High definition audio processing and output (64bit floating point audio processing, 8bit fixed point-32bit floating/fixed point to 64bit floating/fixed output).
* Tag viewing and editing.
* Formatting file name according to tags.
* Group tag editing (copying and pasting selected tags into many files).
* Equalizers on conversion/ripping and joining.
* Volume and gain adjustments on conversion/ripping and joining.
* Group tagging on conversion (could apply some constant tags into every file converted, artist name etc.).
* Date and time editing on conversion/ripping and joining.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Fennec 1.2 Beta 3
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.